.png)
Assalamualaikum!
As I look back on this month, I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the blessings that have come my way. Here are some of the highlights:
1. Add new subjects in my tuition center:
I am thrilled to have added new subjects to my tuition center this month. For Form 5, we now offer Mathematics, and for Form 3, we offer Science, Mathematics, and Bahasa Melayu. Additionally, I have an Indian student in my Bahasa Melayu class, and I am grateful to be able to use his mother tongue, English, to help him better understand the language. This method has proven to be effective for my Malay students when I teach English, and it is a joy to see my students thriving and learning in my classes.
2. Hire new tutors in my tuition center:
I am also grateful to have been able to hire new tutors this month for Mathematics classes in Form 5 and Science and Mathematics classes in Form 3. I had mentioned in my previous blog post that I could only afford to offer English classes, but I am grateful that Allah has given me with the opportunity to expand and offer additional subjects. Indeed, words are prayers, and I am humbled to see them manifest into reality.
3. Submitted my module for module graduation:
Another accomplishment for me this month is that I have submitted my module for module graduation. I also took the initiative to improve the design of the module. Previously, it was in black and white, but now I have added colors to make it more visually appealing and engaging for my students. I hope that after this, I can use it to help my students and improve it according to their needs. It is a wonderful feeling to know that I have accomplished something that will benefit both me and my students.
![]() |
| Colored pages |
4. Start new semester with 1 final subject:
This semester is particularly special for me because it includes a subject that I had to drop last year and extend my studies for an additional year. Although it was challenging to extend my studies, I am grateful for the opportunity to complete this subject and graduate. I am also grateful for the lessons and experiences that I have gained during this time.
5. Finally got to go to Penang to study after 2 years online during Covid:
This month, I finally got to travel to Penang to study in person after two long years of online learning due to Covid. It was a beautiful experience to be on campus and connect with my classmates and professors in person. I am grateful for this opportunity and for the blessings and hikmah (wisdom) that have come with having to extend my studies for three years.
What made this experience even more special was that I got to travel to Penang by myself. It was my first time in Penang, and also my first time riding a ferry. Before this trip, I had only ever ridden in a boat, so this experience was truly special for me. I am grateful for this opportunity to travel and learn, and I look forward to many more adventures in the future. And I am grateful for the help that Allah sent me at every checkpoint. From the bus station to the ferry terminal, and then to USM, there was always someone there to help me. It was like Allah had sent me angels to guide me on my journey.
Throughout my journey, I was struck by how kind and helpful people can be, and I am grateful for the help that Allah sent me at every checkpoint. It was a reminder that we are never truly alone, and that there is always help available to us when we need it. And this is also because of Ummi's du'as and the good people around me :)
- I got to stay at my friend's house, and her family went out of their way to help me. Even though my friend was busy with work, her family members always found a way to send me to my destination or pick me up. They even offered me meals and made me feel at home during my stay.
- A kind lady helped and guided me from the KTM station to the ferry terminal. She showed me where to buy the ferry tickets and where to wait for the ferry. Without her help, I might have gotten lost or confused.
- An Indian taxi driver offered to take me to USM with a cheaper rate. As the Grab prices were high due to peak hours, he offered to take me at a reasonable rate. I was in a hurry, and taking the bus would have made me more confused, as I had to change buses at some checkpoints.
- A kind lecturer noticed me wandering around the campus and asked me where I was headed. When I told her my destination, she offered to guide me to the lecture hall.
- Undergraduate students guided me on how to ride the university bus. Although I was familiar with the university buses back then in UKM, I had trouble figuring out where to wait or where to drop off in USM. The students were helpful, and I reached my destination on time.
![]() |
| Student card - school (sollat usm) - in the ferry - library (all time fav) - waiting for the ferry - library again >.< |
Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli hal for everything that happened this month!
So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? (55:61)
Trying to only write happy moments,
Fafa



Comments
Post a Comment
Assalamualaikum
Feel free to put your thoughts here XD