.png)
There's nothing much happened in April. Just some updates for my own reference.
- I had started teaching SPM student(s). It was nothing new but it required double effort to prepare the lesson. Alhamdulillah this was my second time, so I was less anxious. :) I think I had overcome this 'limit' that I had set long ago.
More things to look forward to... - I also had started my final semester on the first week of April. Just 2 subjects with 10 credits left. For our final project, we need to translate a book and I had chosen a dystopian novel entitled The Maze Runner written by James Dashner.
It was a tough journey when... - .... during the final week of Ramadhan I had come down with a fever for a week. My head and eyes were throbbing and my body was aching. Every part of it. I couldn't get out of my bed and I was not able to do anything as usual.
I swear it was not Covid-19. Not again. Haha. - So, I did everything - went to a clinic, drew out my blood for blood test as well as dengue (not to mention that the doctor did it on both of my arms when the blood did not come out from the left arm. Haha). When the result came out, there was nothing wrong with me. Hm I thought, maybe I was too drained out.
I had taken pills and it calmed the fever down for some times. I was trying to bear with it and not to take the pills regularly unless I had to teach on weekends.
Alhamdulillah on the night of 1st Syawal, I felt better. :) I had the chance to celebrate Eid with my family for a week. But little did I know.... - ... the fever was a hidden signal that was trying to tell me that I was not okay. On the following week after Eid, I felt that there was something wrong with my body, again. But this time, it was not just the fever, but it came with a throbbing pain on the right side of my back. It was bearable on the first night. On the next day, I had referred to a doctor and had an ultrasound scan. She said that there was something in my kidney that had caused it to be swollen. So I was prescribed with some medicines.
On the second night, the pain got worse. I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt a sudden throbbing pain on my right side. I tried to hold my tears back and barely got to catch my breath because I was trying to endure the pain. And the rest was history.
What about the third night? Worse than worse. The pain already got both sides of my back. This time, I couldn't hold my tears anymore. :')
On the next morning, we tried to get another ultrasound scan, urine test and X-ray at two different clinics respectively. This time the doctor said that there was nothing wrong with my kidney and urine test. But I have a problem with my lumbar (backbone - I can't write all the details here). I was then given a referral letter to a specialist.
So, as for now, I have to wait for the specialist to set up an appointment.... And I had to ask other tutor to replace me for my classes. That's the latest.
I hope Allah will grant me strength to fight the pain if it happens again tonight. Yes, all of this is temporary, we're gonna die anyway right?
But may we all die in husnul khotimah :)
One thing had popped up in my mind. How blessed are we if we are given good health. :)
//
I wrote this under the influence of painkiller. So I'm good for now.
//
Till then.
Comments
Post a Comment
Assalamualaikum
Feel free to put your thoughts here XD