Random Rant: Signs


I'm really thankful for Allah's guidance when it comes to my occasional thoughts of hope in a romantic relationship. Sometimes, I have brief moments of hope, but then something happens that makes me realize it might not be a good idea. It's as if Allah has a way of showing me when it's time to let go.

One particular instance comes to mind: Despite my hope in a particular someone, there were moments of doubt. Then, out of the blue, I stumbled upon a story or a conversation about that person which helps me understand that this person wasn't the one meant for me.

I'm truly thankful for these repeated signs. They serve as powerful reminders that Allah is always watching over me, even in matters of the heart. It allowed me to let go of unrealistic romantic hopes and place my trust in Allah's divine plan, which I believe holds something better for me.

🫶🏻

//

Ps: sebabtu tak suka talking stage yang penuh dengan uncertainty dan mixed signals dalam jangka waktu yang lama. Fasa remaja boleh la nak buat macam tu. Bila dah dewasa ni, nope, I'm too tired to waste my time. 

Sekarang aku lebih pilih direct je. I mean, directly state your intention. Bila aku tak tahu intention ni, rasa macam wasting time. So, aku memang tak akan all out, aku akan anggap main-main dan aku malas nak invest my energy. Takut kecewa sendiri. Sebab ada orang, perlakuan tu sebab bosan, sebab memang sifat, dan.., tak bersebab pun ada.

And by being direct, terima atau tak tu belakang kira. Janji jelas matlamat dan halatuju.

Mungkin faktor dah tua, semua benda nak berubah.

//

Kalau cerita dekat kawan-kawan, mesti diorang akan cakap ada 'sesuatu' melalui setiap perlakuan. Yelah kawan-kawan pun perempuan, sama-sama cepat perasan. Hahaha.

But bagi aku,
bila dah lama sangat tanpa kepastian,
dah penat nak teruskan.

Begitulah pantun dua kerat.
Fafa Kyraa

Comments