Highlight: Jan 2023


Hi! Assalamualaikum.

Signing off chapter 1/12, 2023. Alhamdulillah for another end of the month! 

This month is quite productive. 

1. I had designed promotion flyers for the tuition centre. Printed the flyers out, distributed them, and got some leads. Alhamdulillah. 
Aku hanya fokus Bahasa Inggeris. In fact, dari dulu memang ada English je for secondary students. Nama pun English center kan. Hm, begitulah... 

Takpe kalau sekarang nampak macam cikai-cikai je - jujurnya aku ok. Ni comfort zone aku - walau bukan sepenuhnya. Hahahaha. But, masa depan nanti kita tak tahu kan? So, let's hope for better.

2. On the second week, I joined another program with CMN on another topic which was 'The authorpreneur & Module Creation Edition'. I was so excited as I have been dreaming to create my own module since I started teaching - especially for SPM students. Got to design the module cover and now I'm on my way to complete one of the modules to prepare it for the module graduation. Alhamdulillah.

A tough process indeed!

Here's the cover and some pages of the module.
3. On the third week, we had my youngest uncle's wedding. Pakcu and I are of the same age, and he got married first *alright calm down bestiaq*. I get a new aunty who is a year younger than me! Hm. The awkwardness arises when I don't know how to address her due to the fact that I'm older. Haih... 'Maksu' should be okay, I think.

Dan dah kenapa aku dapat 2 orang mak sedara dan ayah sedara baru yang lagi muda ni T.T Naya pak karim oi. Petanda apa ni?!!

But, anyway, Alhamdulillah, may pakcu become wiser! Hahaha

4. And lastly, the greatest news for this month goes to ---- drum roll..

One of my students got C in her English SPM trial! Indeed, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Getting 'G' in her past exams didn't stop her to achieve her target. :D I was soooo over the moon when she told me about her result on Telegram. I'm so proud of her!

Yes, for me, getting C means she has improved. And it's a lot as it was from G to C. Alhamdulillah. I hope she will successfully achieve her target in SPM. Aaminn. Nothing matters more than seeing your students improve :)


//

Despite all the hassle, January was indeed a good month. Thank you Allah, for another month. May Allah SWT grant me strength in future. :)

With love, 
Fafa Kyraa

Comments