Life Update | November 2021

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum, hi. *wave*

Dah lama tak menulis dekat sini since my last entry. Bukan tengah busy pun masa tu, cumanya not in mood to update anything. My life back then had been too stagnant physically but I had been through ups and downs emotionally. 

Phew. 

Maybe I had too much time in hand. 

In this regard, I had decided to get busy so I wont have time to be drown into a pool of negative emotions. A very wise decision indeed. Alhamdulillah, Allah helped me throughout all the processes. He always understands me very well :)

Alhamdulillah thummalhamdulillah. 

In a very short time, I managed to secure two jobs. For weekdays and weekends. :)

Marketing Manager cum Editor (weekdays, sometimes I need to teach kindergarteners as a relief teacher). Tutor (weekends).

I know that my schedule will be too pack, and yes, I admit that my days were super pack for the past two weeks. Not to mention that I also had to attend my lectures and submit assignments every week! Hahaha! But, Alhamdulillah, if I went through a negative phase, it wont be too long. Because I need to get back up to finish all the work. :)

--

Honestly, I don't really mind the salary. At this point, all I need are experiences and strength. I need to be wiser than myself in the past. And to note that my future profession isn't any of the above, I'm okay with that. :) 

So far, I don't have any serious problems at work except for I have to go through adjustment phase with kindergarteners and primary students (tutor). 

In sha Allah it will get better in time.

So, that's all for the update. I don't have other updates except for my working student's life. Haha! Masih ternanti-nati love life update ke? Nanti jap, tak sempat nak fikir >.<

Bye guys! May Allah bless :D

Comments